1. Identity of the owner of this website.
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the owner of modelmetal.es
- Entity name: MODEL METAL S.L.
- CIF: B71325591
- Address: Polígono Ind. San Colombar, 31360 Funes, Navarra
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. General conditions of use of this website
Access to this web page gives you the status of “User”, implying your express and unreserved acceptance of the general conditions that are published on modelmetal.es at the time you access the web. Therefore, the User must read these general conditions of use, in each of the occasions in which he intends to access and, where appropriate, use the services provided through this website, since these may be modified.
2.1. Object and scope of application
These general conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of modelmetal.es as well as the responsibilities derived from the use of its contents such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information, as well as any other protected creation. by national laws and international treaties on intellectual and industrial property.
2.2. Condiciones acceso y utilización de los servicios
- At all times, the User must make lawful use of the services of this website, in accordance with these general conditions, as well as generally accepted practices on the Internet.
- The User guarantees that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is lawful, real, exact, truthful and up-to-date. The immediate communication to MODEL METAL S.L. of any modification that may occur in the information provided.
- The User will refrain from: introducing viruses, programs, macros or any sequence of characters in order to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users by massive consumption of resources; collect data included in this website for advertising purposes; reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make available to third parties the content included on this website; carry out actions through the services included in this website that may harm the intellectual property, rights to honor, image and personal privacy of third parties; carry out actions of unfair competition and illicit advertising.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rights.
MODEL METAL S.L.is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements that make up modelmetal.es, including the brand, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and without limitation, they are protected by copyright, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on the website.
In no case the access or navigation in modelmetal.es implies renunciation, transmission or total or partial license of MODEL METAL S.L. for personal use to the User on their intellectual and industrial property rights.
Therefore, the User acknowledges that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialization, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of modelmetal.es without the express written permission of, MODEL METAL S.L.constitutes an infringement of their intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
4. Responsibility regime and guarantees.
MODEL METAL S.L. declares that it has adopted both technical and organizational measures, which, within its possibilities and the state of technology, allow the proper functioning of the website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful components, however, it cannot be held responsible for :
- The continuity and availability of the contents and services collected in modelmetal.es
- The absence of errors in said content or the correction of any defect that may occur
- The absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in modelmetal.es
The impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted. damages caused by any person who violates the security systems of modelmetal.es