MODEL METAL QUALITY POLICY
MODEL METAL is a company dedicated to the ‘Purchase, winding, flattening, guillotining and coiling or stacking of sheet metal parts/strips, sale and dispatch of this product and laser cutting, punching, folding, welding, polyurethane injection and industrial assembly of parts of steel in general
To ensure that the product and service provided are in accordance with customer requirements, the organization has set up a management system in accordance with the ISO 9001:2015 law.
The principles that govern our actions are:
- Quality in all its actions is the primary objective of this organization.
- The organization’s quality management system is focused on achieving the total satisfaction of our customers, supplying them with products that meet all established requirements, including those agreed with the customer, as well as legal and regulatory requirements, within the established deadlines and at competitive costs.
- The method to obtain quality is based on planning and prevention, as well as subsequent inspection.
- Flexibility in the face of unforeseen events for the client is one of the tools that allows us to adapt to the needs of the market.
- Human resources are one of the fundamental pillars. Their selection, evaluation, training, education and commitment make it possible to achieve the objective of quality.
- MODEL METAL seeks to achieve the identification and commitment of all its members with the management policy.
- The health of our staff, their safety at work and that of close third parties, and respect for the environment are implicit in the quality objective.
- We seek the permanent optimization of processes, through continuous improvement systems to achieve greater quality in the products and services supplied to our customers.
- This policy is communicated to all members of MODEL METAL, to ensure that all staff knows, understands and assumes our management philosophy. In addition, it will be periodically reviewed in order to guarantee its permanent adaptation to serve as a reference framework for the establishment of management objectives.
This policy aims to achieve the following objectives:
- Satisfy and retain customer demands.
- Zero defects, zero errors, zero claims.
- That all staff participate in continuous improvement.
- Improve the reliability of our company’s image.
In Funes on February 27, 2020 Signed: José María Alonso