DEVELOPMENT OF BASIC INFORMATION
In our Entity, we have adapted our protocols and privacy policies to the European Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 (RGPD) and LO 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, given that we are concerned about the security and protection of the data we process.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING
MODEL METAL S.L., residing in Polígono Ind. San Colombar, 31360 Funes (Navarra), is responsible for the correct treatment of your data. You can consult about this treatment through the this mail email@example.com
- WHAT WE USE YOUR DATA FOR
At MODEL METAL S.L. We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to:
- Comply with the benefits and services that we subscribe with the user/client.
- Process and manage requests made in relation to products and/or services.
- Send advertising or promotional information about products and/or services.
- WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The use of the data that you have provided us with your consent is necessary for the correct management of relations with users/customers and, in addition, to be able to comply with legal obligations.
At any time you can express your opposition to the use of your data and, therefore, cancel any type of management with them, leaving only your data blocked for the legally established time. Communicate that non-consent may make the services impossible to provide.
- THEY WILL TRANSFER MY DATA
In principle, data will not be transferred except by legal obligation.
However, your data may be transferred to professionals and/or suppliers of this Entity for the sole purpose of contractual compliance or, to service providers of this Entity such as consultancies, computer services, cloud storage services, etc. .
- HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only keep your personal data as long as we maintain a contractual relationship, as long as there is a legal requirement that obliges it, as long as you do not exercise any of the rights that prevent us from processing your data.
- HOW CAN I EXERCISE MY RIGHTS
As a rights holder, you have control of your data and, therefore, at any time you can exercise your rights by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
The rights you can exercise are:
- Access –You can consult your personal data processed by this Entity
- Rectification –You can modify your personal data when they are inaccurate
- Deletion –You can request the deletion of your personal data
- Opposition – You may request that some of your personal data not be processed
- Limitation of Treatment – You may request the limitation of the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- Portability – You can receive the personal data that you have provided us or that we have obtained in our contractual relationship, as well as transmit them to another Entity
Users are informed that they have the right to revoke their consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Likewise, interested parties are informed that they can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority, especially when they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights.
All your rights can be requested by indicating your name and sending us a photocopy of your identification with the request.